All student-athletes must have a new physical for the 2021-22 school year
Through our partnership with Houston Methodist, TOMBALL HIGH SCHOOL will be hosting physicals!
- Tomball HS- Saturday April 24 @ 10:00am – 2:00pm
Physicals will be $20 – Appointment times are required and must be purchased online (instructions below). CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
COVID protocols will be followed per Houston Methodist.
Athletes will need to bring and/or complete the following forms prior to their appointment:
- Click HERE to access your RankOne forms by creating or using your previous login. All three digital forms must be completed and approved prior to your appointment.
- Download and Print the TOMBALL ISD PHYSICAL FORM (Fillable). No other form will be accepted. This must be filled out and completed by yourself and the physician performing the physical.
- Click HERE to print, complete and sign the Houston Methodist Permit form.
- Click HERE to select your appointment time through Google. Once you choose your appointment time you will be directed to School Cash for registration and payment. NOTE: PLEASE UNCHECK “MYSELF” AND ADD ATHLETE’S NAME. IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ATHLETES: EACH ATHLETE WILL NEED TO BE ADDED SEPERATLY.
Arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time for check-in at Tomball High School (back of campus). If you arrive sooner, please remain in your car until 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Bring with you to your appointment:
- Tomball ISD Physical form with parent sections completed.
- Houston Methodist Permit Form – completed and signed by parent.
- Appointment Receipt – on your mobile device or printed copy.
Head Athletic Trainer: Catherine Marr, ATC, LAT
Phone: 281-357-3220 ext. 2476
Assistant Athletic Trainer: Ben Lariviere, ATC, LAT
Phone: 281-357-3220 ext. 2475