Team Camp 2021 (9th-12th grade): Click HERE to download camp registration form.
Volleyball Parent & Athlete Meeting: May 19th, 2021 @ 5:30pm in the THS Competition Gym. Parents and athletes need to attend the meeting.
Volleyball 2021 General Information:
- August Practices – August practices and games are mandatory. If you do not attend tryouts the week of August 2, you will not be able to play volleyball for the 2021 season. You will not be able to join volleyball on the first day of school.
- Physicals – All physicals and forms are to be turned in to Athletic Trainer Marr or Mr. L by July 1, 2021. Athletes cannot participate in two-a-days without a physical, please go online to rankonesport.com to complete online forms prior to tryouts as well.
- August 2-5, 2021 – Mandatory Practices/Tryouts – Practice times will be between the hours of 7am – 3pm. A detailed schedule will be sent out later.
- August 6, 2021 Scrimmages 9A/9B/JV/V @ College Park HS
August 7, 2021 Scrimmages 9A/9B @ Magnolia West HS – JV/Varsity @ Magnolia HS
- August 10 – Regular season games begin
- On Time – We are big about being on time. Always arrive 15 to 20 minutes early. Athletes will run for being late for practice, games, or team events.
- Practices and Athletic Periods –Athletes are expected to attend every practice, game and be in athletics each day. Even if the athlete is injured, she will be there. Athletes can be suspended from games or have some form of a consequence for attendance issues.
- Weekly Schedule – A weekly practice and game schedule will be sent out through SportsYou and uploaded on the volleyball shared Google drive during season.
- School Year Practice – All teams will be out of practice by 5pm each day, possibly earlier.
- What to bring and wear the 1st week of practice: court shoes, running shoes, knee pads, athletic shorts and t-shirt, sports bra, ankle braces, comfortable socks, a lunch, and healthy snacks. Water will be provided.
- Teams – Teams will be posted/announced by Thursday, August 5. Cuts will be made in the 9th – 12th Teams are never set in stone during the season. Athletes can be moved from team to team as per coach decision.
- Clothes and Lockers – volleyball equipment and lockers will not be issued to underclassmen until teams are posted.
- Athletic Fees – $21.00 pay online through school cash (fees must be paid by September 1st, 2021) This fee pays for anything related to athletics throughout the school year.
- Social Media Sites–
- Twitter- @THSCougarsVB
- Facebook- facebook.com/tomballcougarsvolleyball
- Instagram- tomballvolleyball
Head Coach- Jordan Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
JV Coach- Shai Diehl– email@example.com
Freshmen Coaches- Alyssa Thompson- firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Kisseberth– email@example.com