- Prevention of school related athletic injuries
- Recognize, evaluate, and assess athletic injuries
- Administer first aid and provide immediate care
- Daily treatment, rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletes
- Maintaining of medical paperwork necessary for participation in athletics (i.e. pre-participation physicals, Doctor’s notes)
- Game and/or athletic event coverage
- Aid in process of appointment setting between Team Physicians and athletes/parents
- Recommendations of local orthopedic specialists and sports medicine general physicians
ALL ATHLETES ENTERING GRADES 7-12 MUST HAVE A PHYSICAL PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SCHOOL 2018-2019 YEAR!
Current physicals will expire at the conclusion of the 2017-18 school year and all student-athletes must have a new one on file with the athletic trainers prior to beginning athletic participation.
All participants must have a current and complete packet for 2018-19 in order to enroll in athletic classes.
Any physical dated prior to April 15, 2018 will not be accepted for the 2018-19 participation year.
QUESTIONS: Call the Tomball High School Athletic Training Room at 281-357-3220, ext. 2475 or 2476