2019-2020 Physicals and Rank One Forms
Current physicals will expire at the conclusion of the 2018-2019 school year and all student athletes must have a new one on file with the athletic trainers prior to beginning athletic participation.
All participants must have a current and complete packet for 2019-2020 in order to enroll in athletic classes and/or Strength and Conditioning Camp.
Any physicals dated prior to April 1, 2019 will not be accepted for the 2019-2020 participation year.
QUESTIONS: Please call the Tomball High Athletic Training room at 281-357-3220 ext. 2476.
RankOne Online Athletic Participation Forms: Please fill out your online paperwork. PLEASE NOTE: Athletes will not be eligible for athletic participation until Rank One forms are submitted along with 2019-2020 physical.
- Prevention of school related athletic injuries
- Recognize, evaluate, and assess athletic injuries
- Administer first aid and provide immediate care
- Daily treatment, rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletes
- Maintaining of medical paperwork necessary for participation in athletics (i.e. pre-participation physicals, Doctor’s notes)
- Game and/or athletic event coverage
- Aid in process of appointment setting between Team Physicians and athletes/parents
- Recommendations of local orthopedic specialists and sports medicine general physicians