All student-athletes must have a new physical for the 2021-22 school year
Through our partnership with Houston Methodist, TOMBALL HIGH SCHOOL will be hosting physicals!
- Tomball HS- Saturday April 24 @ 10:00am – 2:00pm
Physicals will be $20 – Appointment times are required and must be purchased online (instructions below). CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
COVID protocols will be followed per Houston Methodist.
Athletes will need to bring and/or complete the following forms prior to their appointment:
- Click HERE to access your RankOne forms by creating or using your previous login. All three digital forms must be completed and approved prior to your appointment.
- Download and Print the TOMBALL ISD PHYSICAL FORM (Fillable). No other form will be accepted. This must be filled out and completed by yourself and the physician performing the physical.
- Click HERE to print, complete and sign the Houston Methodist Permit form.
- Click HERE to select your appointment time through Google. Once you choose your appointment time you will be directed to School Cash for registration and payment.
Arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time for check-in at Tomball High School (back of campus). If you arrive sooner, please remain in your car until 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
Bring with you to your appointment:
- Tomball ISD Physical form with parent sections completed.
- Houston Methodist Permit Form – completed and signed by parent.
- Appointment Receipt – on your mobile device or printed copy.
Tomball High School Athletic Trainers
- Prevention of school related athletic injuries
- Recognize, evaluate, and assess athletic injuries
- Administer first aid and provide immediate care
- Daily treatment, rehabilitation and reconditioning of athletes
- Maintaining of medical paperwork necessary for participation in athletics (i.e. pre-participation physicals, Doctor’s notes)
- Game and/or athletic event coverage
- Aid in process of appointment setting between Team Physicians and athletes/parents
- Recommendations of local orthopedic specialists and sports medicine general physicians